The Lachryme X Catalina

Setyembre 26, 2021

"Feel the earth beneath your feet"


Absolutely loving this stunning bouquet made by The Lachryme.

Thank you so much for making me feel special (haven't received flowers from anyone for so long)
plus their flower arrangement are SO beautiful!!
It is also carefully handpicked and curated dried flowers.
would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to order for flowers.


You can also use my Influencer Code: STAC0830
to get a 5% discount on top on any promo that they have to any bouquet arrangement.


I also got the chance to name this beautiful bouquet and as I was contemplating on what I should name this flower, I suddenly thought about my grandmother, Catalina.

Just how this flower is pure and beautiful, so are you, my dear Ama. Please be happy and healthy always. I love you more than I can say, that’s why I decided to name this flower after you.



Thank you so much The Lachryme for letting me name this beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Make your loved ones feel extra special today by sending them flowers from The Lachryme.
Keep the love flowing. #TheLachryme #TheLachrymePh

Follow them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thelachryme

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento