Light Up your feed with SM City San Mateo x Davies Paints #ColorGram

Hulyo 24, 2018

Are you feeling blue?

Let's admit it, we all get sad sometimes.
and we've all hit that point where we can't figure out what will make us feel better.
But let me share something with you guys
In times like these, I always find something that is brightly colored
and somehow after seeing those beautiful hues it helps me uplift my mood
because colors can really affect a person's mood.

This world might seem dull and meaningless without colors,
and sometimes all we need is just a little splash of color in our lives.
Last Saturday, I attended a Kick Off Party at SM San Mateo
Located at the 2nd floor Cyberzone Area.

What I liked the most about this event is that I really love colors!!
and I also love taking photos. Here's some of my photos at the Color Gram <3





Hosted by Teen Celebrity Ms.Trina Legaspi aka Hopia.









Just like me, I know that you'll definitely enjoy while taking those IG worthy photos
at the Color Gram pop-up exhibit booths.


The Color Gram Pop-up exhibit will be up until July 29,2018
So don't forget to drop by, I'm sure that you'll definitely light up your instagram feed with the #ColorGram. In partnership of SM City San Mateo and Davies Paints.
Share your photos on Instagram using the hashtags #DaviesColorsSMSanMateo #WeGoTogetherAtSM #EatPlayShopInTheCity

Follow them on Instagram @smcitysanmateo_official and @daviespaints

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento