Caffe Piansa

Mayo 21, 2015

We've been wanting to visit Caffe Piansa
for a quite some time now
and finally we got to visit it yesterday.
I guess we've expected too much.

Caffe Piansa is the first jail themed resto in the philippines.
the design was cleverly executed.
The theme was very consistent
 to the costumes of the staff
And to the names of the food.
What I liked about Caffe Piansa is that
nobody seemed to mind when you take a photo.

When we entered, we didn't even get a greet
 and they rarely smile.
Is it part of their theme?






The Electric Chair!
my sister will now be sentenced to death hahajk
 www,sumptuous-style.com





I plead not guilty lol


Here's what we ordered.

Buffalo wings


Cat O' Ninetails


The food was delicious
and it's pretty much affordable.
I love the pizza it's too cheesy
and the red iced tea was so good.
I liked everything about Caffe Piansa
except for their service,
It was a good experience
but its just that they
fail to give quality service.

It is located at
57 Dragon st. San Roque
Marikina City.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento