U:RE COSMETIC PHILIPPINES HELPS YOU ACHIEVE THE LATEST KOREAN TREND

Agosto 21, 2018

Annyeonghaseyo! Hi Everyone!
 Sorry I've been busy lately but I wanna share something
that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to miss.
For those people who wants to achieve the latest korean trend
--the Glass Skin.
For some people who don't know what Glass Skin means.
It means having luminous, glowing and hydrated skin that resembles glass.

 I've received a package from U:RE Cosmetics from 
All About Beauty and Cosmetics Shop. They are selling authentic Korean skin care products.

I got two (2) products
The Eggplant Master Cream
and Anti Blue Light Mist.
I've seen a lot of positive reviews about these products so I really wanted to give it a try.
since I have a very sensitive skin compared to others I'm so glad that it worked for me.   

For the first product the Eggplant Master Cream
which contains 
Eggplant which gives you that luminous glow.
 Eggplants are really beneficial for health and for our skin as well.

Zeolite is a mineral that when used to skin care, It provides anti-aging effect
and detoxification.

Tea tree oil is an essential oil that has anti-inflammatory 
and anti-acne properties. It is famous for treating mild to moderate acne.



I use the Eggplant Master Cream every night after cleansing my face
and It has made some improvements on my skin.
For the scent, It smells like a mint candy
I actually like the smell of this product.
and for the packaging, It looks like a normal cream. 

 I've noticed that it really did a good job
 in making my face hydrated and moisturized.
I recommend this for those who have dry to normal skin.


For the second product the Anti Blue Light Mist 

Blue Light exposure from our devices can cause excessive damage to our skin.
Skin discoloration, Dullness,Ageing,Pigmentation,Fine Lines and Wrinkles.


This product helps you protect your skin from the damage that Blue Light causes.
I always use it from time to time and I have also become more aware on how the Blue Light
exposure can affect my skin.


Actually I am also a huge fan of mists before I have received this product
because it really helps your skin hydrated and moisturized.
I really need this product because of weather here. 
But when I found out about this Anti Blue Light Mist
I really got excited. Imagine having your skin hydrated while it is protected.

For the scent, It has a floral scent. 
It actually smells like a perfume.
I love the packaging. It looks very classy.



Overall, I would highly recommend these two products if you are aiming for that dewy look
and if you want your skin to be hydrated and moisturized. 
It really works for me
and I just love the smell of these products.

 Thank you so much ABC Shop and U:re Skin Philippines for sending me these products.

For more inquiries and information about these products
you can follow them on Facebook and feel free to send them a private message.



You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento